Dan Steeves is pleased to announce that he has been shortlisted for the Open Studio National Printmaking Awards’ Best of Canadian Printmaking.
A distinguished jury selected the shortlist from prints donated to Open Studio by emerging and established artists from across Canada. The jury members with the difficult task of choosing the award winners were: Darren Alexander, of Tatar Alexander Public Art Management; Pat Feheley, of Feheley Fine Arts; and David H. Kaye, of David Kaye Gallery.
The artists shortlisted for the Open Studio National Printmaking Awards are:
- Elizabeth D’Agostino (Toronto, ON)
- Doug Guildford (Toronto, ON/Voglers Cove, NS)
- Dan O’Neill (Halifax, NS)
- Kurt Pammer (Toronto, ON)
- Dan Steeves (Sackville, NB)
- Laura Widmer (Kelowna, BC)